Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So much technology!!


I am trying to dive into the world of education based technology, or should I say, merging the many different applications and software out there with my classwork. This is an exciting task, but, THERE IS SO MUCH OUT THERE!!!! It is unbeleivably overwhelming the amount of technology that is available for teachers to make their lessons a little more snazzy. PBwikis, blogs, podcasts, smartboards, twitter, digg, facebook, arrgghh!! The list is endless!! But I can say that the talking teacher has aimed to focus on 5 different things and hone in the skills and do it well. As there are soooo many things out there, I figure that if I focus on 5, I should be able to master them, and then branch on to other forms of technology. Only thing, I will have to be superfocused as I am usually blown about by the never ending winds of technology!! lol It is windy out there, but I challenge you to take a leap, a techie leap...go ahead, try some new form of technology for your students. Leave some feedback and share what you did and how it affected your students. Here I leave with you the Bloom's Technology Chart.

No comments: