Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feedback from one of our guests

I must say I was very nervous leading up to the radio cast and even more apprehensive about how we would be received by the public. I must say though that the show was good therapy and did me some good. I am very thankful that you thought of me for this topic and the program. There are so so many things I’d like to cover on that show next week. I think the show went really well. It felt good to feel like we were about making some proactive progressive change that is so needed in this country. When I talk to various people I realize that people are looking for hope in our community but have not been able to find it wherever they expected it to be. Hopefully Teacher Talk can be the whisper that eventually gets people outwardly proactive in our society. In most societies it is the young, the educated, or the college mind that mobilizes a revolutionary movement whether it be peaceful or otherwise. I hope that this is the case with Teacher Talk.

This was what one of our guests sent us after being able to voice their thoughts this past week.l If you missed it, you missed a great show. Don't worry though, part two will air next week, tune in and send us some feedback-peace, respect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teacher Talk has finished with the infomercials and now is getting right to the heart of what educators are faced with & dealing within a constant basis. I cannot wait to tune in next week to part 2 of the serious, Striving for Excellence, the hurdles we must overcome.

Continue with the great job everyone is doing.

Anonymous said...

Teacher Talk is developing into this GRANDE show to empower eductaors and all stakeholders alike to see how change can come if we have honest open communication on the issues at hand.

Bravo to the co-hosts and technical guy. I am looking forward to hearing more good dialouge.